BJJ Kids (Gi) 6:15pm - 7:15pm
BJJ Adults & Teens (Gi) 7:15pm - 9:15pm
BJJ Kids (No-Gi) 6:15pm - 7:15pm
BJJ Adults & Teens (No-Gi) 7:15pm - 9:15pm
BJJ Adults & Teens (Gi) 9:15am - 11:15am
Periodically Scheduled (Check facebook page):
Judo Adults (Gi) 7:15pm - 9:15pm
Adults and Teens (For all adults 18+ & for teens ages 13+)
Kids (For kids ages 8-12, classes run during school year only)
* Please always check the facebook page for rescheduling announcements before attending any class.
Fees and Payment
CFB TRENTON MARTIAL ARTS CLUB FEES (all prices include 13% HST):
Military Community Members $35 /month
$55 /month (family rate)
Civilian Membership $40 /month
$60 /month (family rate)
Drop-Ins/Visitors $10 /class
Club Payment details:
- Club memberships are currently cash or cheque only, all cheques are to be made payable to "8 Wing MAC".
- Monthly club dues can be left in the club drop box, located in the spectators area.
- New members must purchase a BJJ gi after joining. Other martial arts uniforms are not permitted in class.
- Spare uniforms are available for rent ($2 per class) and may be borrowed until you buy your own, this applies to individuals doing a one week FREE trial.
ALCATEIA BJJ ASSOCIATION FEES:
All students studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Professor Chin-Leung and his affiliates are required to be a member of the Team Alcateia Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Association. As part of the association you are guaranteed to receive the very best in an authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu curriculum and may be evaluated for belt grading in the martial arts system as a member and there is no additional fees for belt grading. You will also be permitted to represent Team Alcateia Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in competition and have access to other resource materials exclusive to team members. Once membership is confirmed you will receive a membership card.
Annual Association Membership Adults (age 16+) $60 /annually
Kids (age 15-) $40 /annually
Access to Alcateia BJJ Video Library For members only $120 /annually
Personal Training (Exclusive One on One private lessons) Contact us
Association fees may be paid by cash to the Professor or online by Paypal or Email Money transfer to: email@example.com